Wednesday, November 3, 2010

An Introduction

Hello all,

My name is Justin Lowry and I operate Lowry's PC Services. I offer PC Repair and consultations as well as website design and maintenance services for a small rural town in Central Georgia. I have asked to write for this blog on matters of technology and small business. I would like to use my first post here as an introduction.

As I previously stated, I operate a website design firm specializing in helping small businesses establish and maintain a web presence. I have learned a lot from working with small businesses and am proud to help their business move forward and meet their goals.

The main thing I'd like to write about first is what you need to know about working with a website designer; questions you should ask, what to expect, why you would need a website for your business. I'm also open for taking questions and post ideas from the readers. You can find a contact form on my website, http://www.lowrypc.com. I hope you enjoy my future posts and find them informative.