Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stop the hand-wringing, seize the opportunity


I believe the traditional employer-employee paradigm has fundamentally changed. Employers no longer want employees and lots of folks no longer want traditional jobs. And I believe that that may not be the “bad thing” most people see it as. Because I believe that whether as a result of necessity or preference, in the next year or two we are going to be reading and hearing about a tremendous explosion of small businesses --- from traditional brick’n’mortar stores to all kinds to online shops, from “solopreneurs” to all sorts of partnerships. And all of these new small businesses will create tremendous opportunity for new business activity. I explore what kind of opportunities in my upcoming Marketing Over Easy Newsletter to be released early in October. To get your free copy just go to www.marketingovereasy.com/signup.