First time here?
- See the class description and frequently asked questions.
- The course operates according to the flipped class, where team-based, experiential education (learning by doing) is central and video lectures and readings are there for support.
- If you'd like, form a team and follow along at http://venture-lab.org, like us on facebook and join the group, or follow the Google+ page.
- Start with the intro and course overview videos.
- See what some of the teams did for the last assignment and the description of the next assignment.
- View the videos for Sessions 1-3 to catch up here.
- View the videos for Session 4 here.
- Upload to YouTube with "technology entrepreneurship venture lab 2012" as a tag and/or http://venture-lab.org by 5/20
Opportunity Execution Project (OEP)
Partnerships and Negotiations
- Distribution Channels and Partnerships by Alex Rampell, founder and CEO, TrialPay If you use a supported browser, you can view Youtube videos via the YouTube HTML5 Video Player, which may be more accessible for keyboard and assistive technology users. This can also be used to playback the video at a faster rate of speed.
- Experimenting on Someone Else's Dime
- Work on OEP (specifically partnerships section of the business model)
- Update blog
- Recommended Reading
- Additional Resources