Monday, September 12, 2011

Ode To Obama (To Green Eggs & Ham)

This is for all the small business owners, fiscal conservatives, Tea Party Patriots, common sense Americans, and "We The People".



=======================



I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like the health care scam.



I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.



I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals.



I do not like this man, I do not like this "YES WE CAN".



I do not like this spending spree, I'm smart, I know nothing's free.



I do not like their smug replies, when I complain about their lies.



I do not like this kind of hope, I do not like it ... nope, nope, nope!



======



2012 can't get here fast enough. We need to restore fiscal sanity and remove the yoke of over regulation on businesses.



Make Obama a 1 term president .... and clean out Congress of all the Liberals, Progressives, and RINOs!!