Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Big Move

My move out West is coming up soon! Next Sat. (25th) I have a late flight to San Francisco. All of my stuff will be picked up the day before and will follow me out.

Plan is to stay in a hotel for the first few days (The Westin St. Francis
335 Powell Street, San Francisco) and then I move into my new digs on July 29th.

Can't wait! Though I will miss all of my Cambridge/Boston friends. I will not miss the frigid winter temperatures.

I'll hit the ground running, attending the REE Entrepreneurship conference at Stanford July 29-31st, then heading to Chicago in mid-August for AOM. I was invited to give a talk at Wash U. St. Louis in Oct. and will go straight from there to present at the Strategic Management Society conference in DC Oct. 11-14th. Might go to Hong Kong to present and be on a panel on univ. tech transfer at REE Asia just after that.