Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How To Build A Travel And/Or Vacation Rental Website

Two of the highest performing small business niches are travel and vacation rental .... but to increase your prospects for success you need to know how to reach your market.

The easy answer would be just to say "get online". But how can you do that in the most cost efficient and effective manner?

Easy answer to that one .... use the SBI tools to create a website for your business that's guaranteed to perform!

Here are some short testimonials from real SBI users whose lives and businesses have been changed by Site Build It! ......

* "Having the opportunity to share Vieques and Puerto Rico with so many people around the world is a great satisfaction. As a bonus, I get to go on a tax-deductible vacation every year. I can visit my beautiful island, ride my jeep, take lots of photos, meet great new people, and write travel guides about places I love. I felt that money would just be the icing on the top. Of course, I did not realize how much icing my cake would have."

~ Luisa Cupeles
viequestravelguide.com

* "What can I say? Life has never been better. Freedom is something that can't be paid for. It's not that I work less, I probably work more than I ever did, but I do it on my own terms. It doesn't feel like work at all.I am confident that I will never have to work for others again unless I want to!"

~ B. Bradtke
outback-australia-travel-secrets.com

* "The process is just so logical... Content - Traffic - PREsell - MONETIZE. Starting with content (after all, that's what people search for, so that's where we begin, too). Right from the start, SBI showed us how to brainstorm our idea to find out if it was valid. It helped us choose and register our site name. Then it supplied the tools to create a content rich themed site, which the search engines love."

~ Fiona McCardle/Jim Andrew
Rent a Villa in Tuscany

* "The site has made our working life flexible, enjoyable and profitable. We've changed our lives, thanks to SBI! sure it's hard work, but it's worth it to have the quality of life we want, living in sunny Tuscany."

~ Fiona McCardle/Jim Andrew
Rent a Villa in Tuscany

* "I now have a business that I can grow over the years. A business that is fun. I'll never do a 9 to 5. I'll always own my own life. That, more than money, more than learning about the Web, more than anguilla-beaches, more than learning how to write well, that is the most important thing I've learned from SBI!. Own your own life. If you don't, what's the point?"

~ Nori Evoy
Anguilla-Beaches.com

Now that you've read what the SBI experience has done for your fellow travel and vacation rental business owners .... would like to enjoy the same OR BETTER success yourself?

You can..... just see for your self right here:

How To Build A Successful Travel And/Or Vacation Rental Website