Sunday, September 10, 2006

Eekman


IMG_0685, originally uploaded by eesley.

World traveler and Googler Eric Case was in town this weekend after a conference on the Cape.

Eric, his cousins, Yoojin and I got dinner in Harvard Sq. at Bombay Club, then I took them on a quick tour of the 3 most important MIT tourist sites (Stata, Dome, and Lobby 7) before we headed up to 1369, my favorite Central Sq. coffeeshop for some tea.

It was great to see Eric and meet Mary Ellen, Jane, and David. Come back and visit Boston/Cambridge again soon, Eric!

It's shaping up to be a really busy semester as far as classes.
Highlights should include a trip out to Stanford in October and a trip back to Marietta, OH for the Arnold-Hershey wedding Oct. 28th. I'm also looking forward to seeing a number of the BSO performances if I don't have too many psets to do!