Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Spring Break


IMG_0902.JPG, originally uploaded by eesley.

I haven't had a spring break in four years. I think it's one of those things that you sort of take for granted in college and then once you're working you realize how great it is to have a whole week off. Cindy spent it working with a CDC non-profit in New Orleans. With plane tickets through the roof and a ton of work to catch up on, I spent it "visiting Boston" since I hardly have had time to get across the river. Fortunately it was beautiful weather here all week. Last Sunday I met up with D and visited the Isabella Gardener museum. Tuesday was shooting pool with Todd, and Wednesday I went to the Boston Symphony Orchestra with Teresa. (excerpts.) As you can see Symphony Hall is beautiful and the music was great. More pics from the week to come . . .