This is an interview of John Hennessy (the 10th President of Stanford University and one of the founders of MIPS Computer Systems) by Amin Saberi and part of Stanford online class on technology entrepreneurship. For more information see http://venture-lab.org
- First time here?
- Join the next class!
- See the class description and frequently asked questions.
- The course operates according to the flipped class, where team-based, experiential education (learning by doing) is central and video lectures and readings are there for support.
- If you'd like, form a team and follow along at http://venture-lab.org, like us on facebook and join the group, or follow the Google+ page.
- Start with the intro and course overview videos.
- For Chinese viewers the videos are also on YouKu (